- What is the Singtel No-Contract Shop?
- Why shop at the No-Contract Shop?
- What if I need a mobile plan?
- What are the payment methods available?
- Do I need a Paypal account to make a purchase?
- What are the available delivery options?
- When will I receive my items?
- Can I request for my item(s) to be delivered to a different location from my billing address?
- Can I deliver my item(s) outside of Singapore?
- What if I am not around to collect my item(s)?
- What if I missed the delivery?
- What is required to receive my purchase?
Promo Code Redemption
- How do I redeem a promo code?
- I have more than one promo code, can I use more than one for my purchase?
- Will my promo code expire?
- I have redeemed a portion of the promo code value. What happens to the remaining amount on the promo code?
- Question 1
- Question 2
- Question 3
- Question 4
Q: What is the Singtel No-Contract Shop?
The Singtel No-Contract Shop offers a wide variety of handsets, accessories and other lifestyle gadgets without any contract.
Q: Why shop at the No-Contract Shop?
Shop here to enjoy:
1. Exclusive deals on handsets and accessories
2. Free local delivery with a minimum spend of $50
3. Convenience - shop anytime, anywhere!
Q: What if I need a mobile plan?
You can sign up online for a mobile plan of your choice at Singtelshop.com. If you are looking for a no-contract mobile plan, you can sign up for Singtel's SIM Only Plan. Find out more at https://www.singtelshop.com/shop/phones/sim-only.jsf
Q: What are the payment methods available?
All you need is a debit or credit card to make your payment online via secured Paypal checkout.
All prices displayed within the No-Contract Shop (nocontract.singtel.com) are denoted in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and inclusive of GST.
Q: Do I need a Paypal account to make a purchase?
Yes, Paypal account is required.
Q: What are the available delivery options?
Enjoy free delivery to your preferred local address with minimum spending of $50 per transaction.
For transactions below $50, a delivery fee of $15 (inclusive of GST) is chargeable and will be added to the total amount upon checkout.
Q: When will I receive my items?
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address upon successful purchase and you should receive your item(s) within 7 working days. You may contact our customer service hotline at 1688 should you require any assistance.
Q: Can I request for my item(s) to be delivered to a different location from my billing address?
Yes, you can arrange for delivery to a local address that is different from your billing address.
Q: Can I deliver my item(s) outside of Singapore?
International shipping is currently not available for purchases made on the No-Contract Shop.
Q: What if I am not around to collect my device?You may authorise another person who is at least 18 years old to receive your item(s) on your behalf. The courier may request for the particulars of the receiving party for documentation purposes.
Q: What if I missed the delivery?
If you fail to receive the delivery of your item(s), the courier will leave a note at the delivery address. You may contact the courier to arrange for another delivery date and time.
If you fail to receive the second delivery, $15 (inclusive of GST) will be chargeable for the third delivery attempt. The amount will be collected by the courier at the point of delivery.
Q: What is required to receive my purchase?
Please be around in person and ensure that you present your NRIC to the courier to be sighted upon delivery.
Q: How can I exchange an item that is defective or damaged?
Please contact our after-sales assistance hotline at 1688 within 7 days to arrange for one-to-one exchange for your defective item (except Apple and Beats products). Exchanges are assessed on a case-by-case basis and Singtel reserves the right to exercise discretion in permitting or rejecting requests for exchanges.
For all Apple and Beats products with hardware issues, please visit the following Apple Authorized Service Providers:
|Address||Operating Hours||Contact No.|
68 Orchard Road,
#04-12B Plaza Singapura,
|Mon - Sat: 11am - 7.30pm
Sun: 10am - 2pm (Collection of
products till 7.30pm)
501 Orchard Road,
#05-13/14, Wheelock Place
(Angullia Park side)
|Mon - Sat: 11am - 7.30pm
Sun: 10am - 2pm
For hygiene reasons, all headsets and earphones purchased on the No-Contract Shop are not eligible for one-to-one exchange with Singtel. You may contact the respective manufacturers to enquire on their return policy.
There are strictly no exchanges for all screen protectors.
Promo Code Redemption
Q: How do I redeem a promo code?
Redeem in three simple steps:
- Enter your promo code in the "Promo Code" text box on the order summary page and click "Apply".
- Check your balance amount upon entering your code to confirm that the discount is applied.
- Proceed to checkout to submit your order.
If you find that your promo code is not working, please check the following:
- The promo code has been entered exactly as it was given to you, without any spaces in the promotional code box on the Order Summary page.
- Ensure that the promo code is still valid or has not expired when it is issued to you.
- Click on the 'Apply' button to apply the discount. This is located besides the promo code text box on the Order Summary page. Clicking this button will cause the page to refresh and for the discount to show in the order cost summary.
- Promo codes may only be valid for certain phones and accessories and most promo codes will have an expiry date. You should be able to find the terms and conditions in the same place you found the code whether it be through an email or on our website.
- Please check that the items in your cart are included in this offer. For a list of items or product types which are excluded from the offer, please refer the promo code terms and conditions. For example, all items required to meet the minimum order value threshold will have to be in stock.
- The promo code may not be applicable for the selected item(s) in your cart.
Q: I have more than one promo code, can I use more than one for my purchase?
You may only utilize one promo code at any one time for your purchase. Promo code issued is good for a single use and a one-time redemption.
Q: Will my promo code expire?
Most promo codes carry an expiry date. You can find the terms and conditions through the email offer or on our website.
Q: I have redeemed a portion of the promo code value. What happens to the remaining amount on the promo code?
In the event that the promo code value exceeds the total order amount, any remaining amount will be forfeited. Any unused promo code or balance amount from the promo code cannot be returned, refunded or converted back to cash.
Terms & ConditionsNocontract.singtel.com Terms & Conditions
- Handset prices, free gifts and promotions displayed on Nocontract.singtel.com are applicable for online purchases through Nocontract.singtel.com only. Singapore Telecommunications Ltd ("Singtel") reserves the right to change the prices offered at Nocontract.singtel.com without any prior notification.
- Products and gifts availability are based on a "while stocks last" basis.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Customers are to place orders with complete information of their details. Singtel reserves the right to amend any purchase at its sole discretion without prior notice. Any cancelled order will be refunded within 3-4 weeks.
Website DisclaimerCONDITIONS OF ACCESS: By accessing the materials made available on Nocontract.singtel.com, you agree to be bound by the conditions stated below. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in Nocontract.singtel.com constitutes a solicitation. The information and materials - including the conditions in this website - may be modified, deleted or replaced from time to time and at any time at our discretion.
This site, the service and use of all related facilities are provided on an "As Is, As Available" basis without any warranties whether expressed or implied. Any and all warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, non-infringement or implied warranties from the course of dealing or usage of trade to the extent permissible by applicable law, are expressly excluded and disclaimed by us.
We do not warrant that Nocontract.singtel.com will always be accessible uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code. We shall not be liable in any manner to you or to any person claiming through you whomsoever, for any losses, damages (direct or indirect), costs, liabilities, expenses, claims or demands resulting from any delays, inaccuracies or errors in the information or in its transmission.